We’re looking for enthusiastic parts associates to join our growing team. In this position you will work with customers both directly and over the phone, assisting with their buying experience.
- Greet customers in a polite and professional manner.
- Answer inquiries about parts, accessories, and riding gear.
- Provide product recommendations for customers.
- Maintain a clean and organized parts counter, showroom, and display areas.
- Work with the sales and service departments to accessorize vehicles in inventory.
- Guide customers with product knowledge to help them make purchasing decisions.
- Assess customer needs and wants; answer customer questions and concerns.
- Assist in product inventory procedures.
- Cross-sell and upsell products. – Build relationships with customers. Qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience with motorcycles and/or powersports vehicles.
- Friendly, approachable, outgoing personality
- Professional appearance
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work weekends
- Computer skills with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Employee Discounts
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time